Minitab Masterclass Training
In partnership with Continuous Improvement Consulting, we are running a 1-day Minitab Masterclass on 9 October.
If you are interested in growing your knowledge of Analytical Statistics and/or Minitab please see the attached document for more information.
- Are you looking to improve your knowledge of analytical statistics?
- Do you have access to Minitab but aren’t making use of all its capabilities?
- Introduction to the Minitab software, including an overview of its
- Basic statistical analysis and graphing using Minitab
- Determining process stability with SPC charts
- Generating and interpreting process capability statistics (Cp, Cpk,
Continuous Improvement Consulting Minitab’s official training partner in Africa and is a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt. Since 2007 he has helped over 2000 people across a range of industries to analyse and improve their processes using the Minitab software tools. He is an IASSC accredited Lean Six Sigma trainer and has a Master’s degree in Industrial Engineering Technology.